Why Nepal is Popular for trekking ?

Saturday, August 04, 2012



Trekking in Nepal always become best choices for the travelers, who loves both adventure and cultural trek.  I knew when I do my first trekking in Annapurna Base camp trek. In the trail there are number of breath taking views of mountain and number of small village with their unique culture. Up to now I have done numbers of trekking in Everest Base camp (E.V.C), Annapurna Base Camp, Gandruk , Pun Hill , Goshailkunda trek, Langtang region and many more.  In every trek, I found same similarity on the trail. Best view of high hill and mountain, number of small village around trail and with best hospitality the In Nepal there are several trekking route. It will be best choice for your vacation. 








For more detail about trekking information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Nepa Nepalaya © 2011